So my teacher told us that two blue eyed people can’t have a brown eyed kid and this kid in my class said “but both my parents have blue eyes and I have brown eyes”. The teacher said “so you’re adopted”. THe next day the kid came in and told us that he confronted his parents about it and that they said he was adopted but wanted to wait for the right time to tell him.
when you yell “puppy!” at a lil dog and they get happy and wag their lil tail like “yess!! i am a puppy!! a baby dog!!! thank you!!!!!!”
When you yell “puppy!!!!” At an old dog and they wag their tail and get all happy like “yes I am still a little dog thank you for noticing! !”
(via shota-erotica)Reblogged from ghostgif-deactivated20140418
ok, 2, 4, 8, 64, 91, 102. (random numbers)
2. I’m dating a 19 year old… And she was 18 when I started going out with her. That totally counts.
4. I see no reason as to why I shouldn’t.
8. Not as much as I used to, but my motorbike doesn’t have a radio and I really shouldn’t have headphones in while biking.
64. No one springs to mind.
91. It’s looking positive. I’ve been with her 14 months already and it doesn’t look like it’s going downhill at all. She’s pretty fucking great.
102. Of course. It’s kind of a big part of initial attraction.